Monday, February 20, 2023

The Heart Of The Matter....

 


 Lola Love 2023

Passion always comes with a little conflict...
Fire does not burn without heat...

   [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]


There are people in your life who've come and gone
They let you down, you know they hurt your pride
You better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside, baby

I've been trying to get down to the Heart of the Matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter
But I think it's about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don't love me

I've been trying to get down to the Heart of the Matter
Because the flesh will get weak
And the ashes will scatter
So I'm thinking about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don't love me

Forgiveness
Forgiveness
(Baby)
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if you don't love me anymore
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Forgiveness
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...