Monday, February 20, 2023

Heartache Tonight...

 



 Lola Love 2023

Love requires a commitment to meet the challenge of dealing with another human being.

         [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]


Heartache Tonight
Song by Eagles
Somebody's gonna hurt someoneBefore the night is throughSomebody's gonna come undoneThere's nothin' we can do
Everybody wants to touch somebodyIf it takes all nightEverybody wants to take a little chanceMake it come out right
There's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowThere's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowLord, I know
Some people like to stay out lateSome folks can't hold out that longBut nobody wants to go home nowThere's too much goin' on
This night is gonna last foreverLast all, last all summer longSometimes before the sun comes upRadio is gonna play that song
There's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowThere's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowLord, I know
There's gonna be a heartache tonightThe moon shinin' brightSo turn out the light and we'll get it rightThere's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowHeartache, baby
Somebody's gonna hurt someone (somebody)Before the night is throughSomebody's gonna come undoneThere's nothing we can do
everybody wants to touch somebodyIf it takes all night (mmm)Everybody wants to take a little chanceAnd make it come out right
There's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowThere's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowLet's go
We can feel around the bushesWe can hit down to the ballWe can leave it in the parking lotBut either way there's gonna be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight, I knowOh, I knowThere'll be a heartache tonightA heartache tonight I knowWoo-hoo
Break my heart...
Songwriters: Bob Seger / Don Henley / Glenn Frey / J D Souther
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...