Friday, February 24, 2023

Shallow...


  ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ɢᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ,  ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ...ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʀ!

    [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥


Shallow
Song by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga



Tell me something, girl...

Are you happy in this modern world?

Or do you need more?Is there something else you're searchin' for?

I'm fallingIn all the good times, I find myself longin' for changeAnd in the bad times, I fear myself
Tell me something, boyAren't you tired trying to fill that void?Or do you need more?Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm fallingIn all the good times, I find myself longing for changeAnd in the bad times, I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive inI'll never meet the groundCrash through the surface, where they can't hurt usWe're far from the shallow now
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llowIn the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llowIn the sha-ha, sha-ha-llowWe're far from the shallow now
Oh, ha-ah-ahAh, ha-ah-ah, oh, ahHa-ah-ah-ah
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive inI'll never meet the groundCrash through the surface, where they can't hurt usWe're far from the shallow now
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llowIn the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llowIn the sha-ha, sha-ha-llowWe're far from the shallow now

Songwriters: Mark Ronson / Stefani Germanotta / Anthony Rossomando / Andrew Wyatt
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...