Friday, February 24, 2023

Cold Heart ...

 


    Lola Love 2023 ♥
  ❉ ❉ ══════════ ❉ ❉ 

“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”― Plato

         [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

Cold Heart - Elton John, Dua Lipa [ EXTENDED ] 

It's a human sign...When things go wrong....When the scent of her lingers....And temptation's strong....
Cold, cold heartHardened by you (oh)Some things lookin' better, babyJust passin' through (no, no, no, no, no)
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to findI'm not the man they think I am at homeOh no, no, no...
And this is what I should have saidWell, I thought it, but I kept it hid
Cold, cold heartHardened by you (oh)Some things lookin' better, babyJust passin' through (no, no, no, no, no)
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to findI'm not the man they think I am at homeOh no, no, no (no, no, no, no, no)And this is what I should have saidWell, I thought it, but I kept it hid
Cold, cold heart (oh)Hardened by youSome things lookin' better, baby (oh)Just passin' through (no, no, no, no, no)
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to findI'm not the man they think I am at homeOh no, no, no (no, no, no, no, no)And this is what I should have said (and I think it's gonna be a long, long time)('Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find)Well, I thought it, but I kept it hid (I'm not the man they think I am at home)(Oh no, no, no) (no, no, no, no, no)
Shoorah (oh)ShoorahShoorah (oh)Shoorah(No, no, no, no, no)
Songwriters: Bernard J.P. Taupin / Elton John / Nicholas George Littlemore / Peter Bruce Mayes / Samuel David Littlemore

For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights






No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...