Monday, June 12, 2023

A Contemplative Birthday Memory : Sept. 2022...


~ ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥ ~
x0x0x0x
[ Photos: courtesy of SL Sept. 2022]

[Reflecting on Another Year Around the Sun: A Contemplative Birthday Memory]

As the completion of another year around the sun draws near, I find myself immersed in deep contemplation about the present moment and the future that lies ahead. Birthdays have a way of prompting introspection and self-reflection, and this year is no exception. With each passing year, I grow a little older and, hopefully, a lot wiser, gaining insights from the journey I've traveled thus far.

Looking forward, I hold the intention that the decisions to come will carry a lighter weight than those of the past. I embrace the possibility of brighter and more joyful memories waiting to unfold. My heart swells with gratitude and love for all those who have touched my life up until now and for the connections I have yet to make.

In this precious life, I am truly blessed for every breath and every opportunity that comes my way. There are treasures to be discovered in every moment, reminding me to live, laugh, and love wholeheartedly. It is with immense gratitude that I express my appreciation to everyone who made my birthday a special occasion.

And as Alicia Keys' "Brand New Me" plays softly in the background, its lyrics resonate deeply. This song encapsulates the transformative power of growth and self-discovery, perfectly encapsulating the essence of this contemplative birthday celebration. Accompanied by an image that reminds me to live, laugh, and love, I am reminded of the beauty that lies in embracing each new chapter and each new version of myself.

With much love,
~ Lola Love 2023 ~

[Alicia Keys - Brand new Me ] 
♥ڰۣ-ღ♥.♥ڰۣ-ღ♥.♥ڰۣ-ღ♥


♥ڰۣ-ღ♥.♥ڰۣ-ღ♥.♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

═══════════════════════════.♥.══════════════════════════
All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...