Sunday, June 18, 2023

Dance with my Father...

 

Happy Father's Day 2023
x0x0x0x

~ ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥ ~// 6.18.2023

Sending heartfelt Father's Day wishes to my dad in heaven. Though you are no longer here with us, your love and influence continue to shape my life every day. I treasure the memories we shared and the lessons you taught me. On this special day, I celebrate the wonderful father you were and the everlasting impact you've had on my heart. You are deeply missed, and I carry your love with me always. Happy Father's Day in heaven.

♥ Remebering those that we have loved and have gone on this day ♥
[ Luther Vandross - Dance with my Father]
♥ڰۣ-ღ♥



~웃 . ♥. \\//.♥. 웃
♥ڰۣ-ღ♥♥ڰۣ-ღ♥♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

[ Photos: courtesy of the internet 6//2023]
═══════════════════════════.♥.══════════════════════════
All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...