Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Smooth...



♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

 [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

Man, it's a hot oneLike seven inches from the midday sunWell, I hear you whisper and the words melt everyoneBut you stay so coolMy muñequita, my Spanish Harlem Mona LisaYou're my reason for reasonThe step in my groove
And if you said this life ain't good enoughI would give my world to lift you upI could change my life to better suit your moodBecause you're so smoothAnd it's just like the ocean under the moonOh, it's the same as the emotion that I get from youYou got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeahGive me your heart, make it real, or else forget about it
But I'll tell you one thingIf you would leave it'd be a crying shameIn every breath and every wordI hear your name calling me outOut from the barrioYou hear my rhythm on your radioYou feel the turning of the world, so soft and slowIt's turning you round and round
And if you said this life ain't good enoughI would give my world to lift you upI could change my life to better suit your moodBecause you're so smoothWell, and it's just like the ocean under the moonWell, it's the same as the emotion that I get from youYou got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeahGive me your heart, make it real, or else forget about it
Well, and it's just like the ocean under the moonOh, it's the same as the emotion that I get from youYou got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeahGive me your heart, make it real, or else forget about it
Or else forget about itOr else forget about itOh, let's don't forget about itGive me your heart, make it realLet's don't forget about it (hey)Let's don't forget about it (now, oh, now, oh)Let's don't forget about it (now, now, now, oh)Let's don't forget about it (hey, now, now, oh)Let's don't forget about it (hey, hey, hey)
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bryan A. Thompson / David C. Weldon / Kevin F. Saunders / Larry Blackmon
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...