Sunday, March 19, 2023

Kiss...

 


♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

It's all about the Darker side of Virgos...

 [ Photos: courtesy of SL - Darci Photography 3 //2023 ]
♥ڰۣ-ღ♥
★ [ Prince & the Revolution - Kiss ] ★


You don't have to be beautifulTo turn me onI just need your body, baby
From dusk till dawnYou don't need experienceTo turn me outYou just leave it all up to meI'm gonna show you what it's all about
You don't have to be rich to be my girlYou don't have to be cool to rule my worldAin't no particular sign I'm more compatible withI just want your extra time and your kiss
You got to not talk dirty, babyIf you wanna impress meYou can't be too flirty, MamaI know how to undress me, yeahI want to be your fantasyMaybe you could be mine?You just leave it all up to meWe could have a good time
You don't have to be rich to be my girlYou don't have to be cool to rule my worldAin't no particular sign I'm more compatible withI just want your extra time and your kiss
Gotta, gotta, gottaWomen, not girls, rule my worldI said they rule my worldAct your age, Mama! (Not your shoe size)Not your shoe sizeMaybe we could do the twirlYou don't have to watch DynastyTo have an attitudeYou just leave it all up to meMy love will be your food
You don't have to be rich to be my girlYou don't have to be cool to rule my worldAin't no particular sign I'm compatible withI just want your extra time and your kiss

For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...