Friday, February 24, 2023

In The Air Tonight....



 ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

    [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lordAnd I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh lordCan you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
Well, if you told me you were drowningI would not lend a handI've seen your face before my friendBut I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you didI saw it with my own two eyesSo you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've beenIt's all been a pack of lies
And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lordI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord
Well I remember, I remember don't worryHow could I ever forgetIt's the first time, the last time we ever metBut I know the reason why you keep this silence upNo you don't fool meThe hurt doesn't show, but the pain still growsIt's no stranger to you and me
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lordAnd I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lordI can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lordWell I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord

For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...