Friday, February 24, 2023

I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)...





   ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥
♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

…... So we were drawn together through destiny, ooh boy, ooh!I know this love we share was meant to be, oh....

         [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

George Michael & Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me

… Like a warrior that fights and wins the battleI know the taste of victoryThough I went through some nights consumed by the shadowsI was crippled emotionally
… Somehow I made it through the heartache, yes, I didOh, I escaped (aha ha)I found my way out of the darknessI kept my faith (I know you did), kept my faith
… When the river was deep, I didn't falterWhen the mountain was high, I still believedWhen the valley was low, it didn't stop me, no noI knew you were waiting, I knew you were waiting for meUh huh
… With an endless desire, I kept on searchingSure in time our eyes would meetAnd like a bridge that's on fire, the hurt is overOne touch and you set me free
… No, I don't regret a single moment, no, I don't(I know you don't) Looking backWhen I think of all those disappointmentsI just laugh (I know you do), I just laugh
… When the river was deep, I didn't falterWhen the mountain was high, I still believedWhen the valley was low, it didn't stop me, ohI knew you were waiting, hey, I knew you were waiting for me
… So we were drawn together through destiny, ooh boy, ooh!I know this love we share was meant to be, oh(Knew you were waiting) Ooh, yeah(Knew you were waiting) I knew you were waiting(Knew you were waiting for me)
… I didn't falter, no(I still believed) When the valley was low(It didn't stop me) Nothing can stop me, no(Knew you were waiting) No, I(Knew you were waiting for me)(I didn't falter) When the mountain was high(I still believed) Oh, when the valley was low(It didn't stop me) No, it didn't stop me, no(Knew you were waiting) stop me(Knew you were waiting for me)(I didn't falter) Oh, oh yeah(I still believed) Oh, I still believed(It didn't stop me) Do you know it couldn't stop me now? No(Knew you were waiting)Someday (someway), some place (somehow)For me(I didn't falter) When the valley was low(I still believed) I still believe (I believed, I believed)(It didn't stop me) Yeah, it couldn't stop me

For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...