Monday, February 20, 2023

I Can't Tell You Why....


 Lola Love 2023

“Love is the river of life in the world.” — Henry Ward Beecher

         [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]


I Can't Tell You Why
Song by Eagles
Look at us baby, up all nightTearing our love apartAren't we the same two peopleWho lived through years in the dark?
Every time I try to walk awaySomething makes me turn around and stayAnd I can't tell you why
When we get crazy, it just ain't right(Try to keep your head, little girl)Girl, I get lonely tooYou don't have to worry, just hold on tight(Don't get caught in your little world)Cause I love you
Nothing's wrong as far as I can seeWe make it harder than it has to beAnd I can't tell you whyNo baby, I can't tell you whyI can't tell you why
Every time I try to walk awaySomething makes me turn around and stayAnd I can't tell you whyNo, no baby, I can't tell you whyI can't tell you whyI can't tell you why, no...
Songwriters: Don Henley / Glenn Lewis Frey / Timothy B. Schmit


For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...