Friday, February 24, 2023

I Can't Make You Love Me...



  ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
― Paulo Coelho

    [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me
Turn down the lightsTurn down the bedTurn down these voicesInside my head
Lay down with meTell me no liesJust hold me closeDon't patronizeDon't patronize me
'Cause I can't make you love meIf you don'tYou can't make your heart feelSomething that it won't
Here in the darkThese final hoursI will lay down my heartAnd I feel the power
But you won'tNo, you won'tAnd I can't make you love meIf you don't
I'll close my eyesThen I won't seeThe love you do not feelWhen you're holdin' me
Mornin' will comeAnd I'll do what's rightJust give me 'til thenTo give up this fightAnd I will give up this fight
And I can't make you love meIf you don'tYou can't make your heart feelSomething that it won't
And here in the darkIn these final hoursI will lay down my heartI feel the power
But you won'tNo, you won'tAnd I can't make you love meIf you don't
Ain't no use in you tryin'It's no good for me babyWithout love
All my tears, all these years, everythingI believed inBabyOh, yeah
Someone's gonna love me...
Songwriters: שרים אלדד / Reid,michael Barry / Shamblin,james Allen Ii
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...