Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Superwoman...



 ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. 

We ourselves must walk the path.”― Sayings Of Buddha

  [ Photo: courtesy of SL Lola Love 2022 ]

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

[Superwoman -  Alicia Keys]

Everywhere I'm turningNothing seems completeI stand up and I'm searchingFor the better part of meI hang my head from sorrowState of humanityI wear it on my shouldersGotta find the strength in me
Cause I am a SuperwomanYes I amYes she isEven when I'm a messI still put on a vestWith an S on my chestOh yesI'm a Superwoman
For all the mothers fightingFor better days to comeAnd all my women, all my women sitting here tryingTo come home before the sunAnd all my sistersComing togetherSay yes I willYes I can
'Cause I am a SuperwomanYes I amYes she isEven when I'm a messI still put on a vestWith an S on my chestOh yesI'm a Superwoman
When I'm breaking downAnd I can't be foundAnd I start to get weakCause no one knowsMe underneath these clothesBut I can flyWe can fly, Oooohh
'Cause I am a SuperwomanYes I amYes she isEven when I'm a messI still put on a vestWith an S on my chestOh yesI'm a Superwoman
Oh, let me tell you I am a Superwoman,Yes I amYes she isEven when I'm a messI still put on a vestWith an S on my chestOh yesI'm a Superwoman
I'm a Superwoman
Yes I amYes we areYes I amYes you are
Songwriters: Linda Perry / Steve Mostyn / Alicia J. Augello-cook

For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...