Thursday, January 5, 2023

Don't Turn Around...



 ♥ Lola Love 2023 ♥

   [ Photo: courtesy of Dawn AI 1//2023]

Do not let fear overtake you. 
All negative self talk shall be elimated from your conversations.
Do not let other's change the view of yourself.  
You are uniquely you...

No more Fears...

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥

Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around 

I will survive without you
Don't tell me that you wanna leave
If you wanna leaveI won't beg you to stayAnd if you gotta go, darlingMaybe it's better that way
I'm gonna be strongI'm gonna do fineDon't worry about this heart of mine
Just walk out that doorYeah, see if I careGo on and go but
Don't turn around'Cause you're gonna see my heart breakingDon't turn aroundI don't want you seeing me cryJust walk awayIt's tearing me apart that you're leavingI'm letting you goBut I won't let you knowI won't let you know
I won't miss your arms around meHolding me tight, holding me tightAnd if you ever think about meJust know that I'll be alright, I'll be alright
I'm gonna be strongI'm gonna do fineDon't worry about this heart of mine
I know I'll surviveI'll make it throughAnd I'll even learn to live without you
Don't turn around'Cause you're gonna see my heart breakingDon't turn aroundI don't want you seeing me cryJust walk awayIt's tearing me apart that you're leavingI'm letting you goBut I won't let you know
I wish I could scream out loudThat I love youI wish I could say to youDon't go
As he walks away he feels the pain getting strongPeople in your life they don't know what's going onToo proud to turn around, he's gone
Don't turn around'Cause you're gonna see my heart breakingDon't turn aroundI don't want you seeing me cryJust walk awayIt's tearing me apart that you're leavingI'm letting you go
Baby, don't turn aroundDon't turn aroundJust walk away, just walk awayIt's tearing me apart that you're leavingI'm letting you goDon't turn aroundDon't turn aroundJust walk away...
Songwriters: Diane Warren / Albert Hammond
For non-commercial use only All music on website is for listening purposes only. I do not claim any copyrights

♥ڰۣ-ღ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024...

💕. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024. 💕 Music is life... 2024 Playlist loading... A Toast to 2024.. Welcome!! Farewell, 2023 - Embracing the Promise of...